Clinx BV200 LED-Transilluminator uses a super high intensity LED light plate which can illuminate a range of dyes including GelRed, GelGreen, SYBRSafe, EtBr and the new UltraPower DNA safe dye. It provides a uniform and bright excitation across gels up to 13 x 17cm.
The unit is utter compact and extra-thin and has an LED plate which illuminates samples from the bottom up, causing LED trans-illumination. A built-in filter/lid provides the optimum viewing conditions and is ideal for band cutting.
BV200 can be used in any Clinx darkrooms or as a stand-alone unit. To realize a perfect visual effect, the use of it in concern with Clinx Gel Signal™ Green is highly recommended
· Compact, extra-thin and portable
· Safer to replace UV
· Easy for gel cutting: NO need to wear amber glasses
· NO DNA damage inherent to UV
· Uniform blue LED trans-illumination, low noise
· Optimized for use with diverse safe dyes to replace toxic EtBr
· Angle adjustable filter/lid can be tilted optionally with one hand, easy for observing and cutting gels.
In comparison with UV trans-illuminator：
· LED Blue light source, Does not cause burn to your skin and eyes
· Uniform trans-illumination module，symmetrical observation of samples
· Imported LED with long life and high energy conservation
· Instrument dimensions (mm): 210D x 210W x 28H
· Viewing surface dimensions (mm): 130D x 170W
· LED Wavelength (nm): 470
· Lid/ FILTER：amber
· Sensitivity: up to 0.1 ng
· Uniformity: < 5% CV (coefficient of variance)
· LED life: 100,000 hours